Saturday, June 14, 2014

Weekly Goals: June 15-21


 
Life has gotten a little sloppy around here. The past couple months have been on survival mode. Get through this event, plan for the next, get through it, etc.  Add to that my fatigue and the general requirements of raising two kids and maintaining a marriage and a home. Some things had to be let go. And that’s not a bad thing. It was a season, but now it’s time to move on. I’m still tired, but it is slowing fading, I feel. The schedule has relaxed tremendously so that is a huge relief. I am feeling more myself mentally and less foggy and overwhelmed.

With all that said, I wanted to share with you some weekly goals of mine to get back on track. It’s mostly little things. Things that used to be a normal part of my day. I’m mostly doing this for myself, but maybe you have some habits you want to pick back up or start? Maybe a project or two? Want to make a goal or two with me and we can work together?

June 15-21

1.       Read the Bible a little every day.

2.       Write in gratitude journal throughout the day.

3.       Write something every day (journal, blog, or letter).

4.       Do some sort of exercise every day.

5.       Hang the laundry instead of using the dryer.

Will you pray for me that I can be disciplined in these things (especially the first 4)? I’ll check back next week and let you know how I did and make new ones for the next week!

Now, tell us, what is something you want to work on this week? I’ll pray for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment