Overall, progress was good this week. I was thrown off a bit by traveling Wednesday evening to Kentucky with my husband and his summer travel team. We're still here and will be until Sunday. (It's been fun!) Below is a review of how I did on the goals. And new goals follow that.
Goals for June 15-21
1. Read the Bible a little every day. - Some days it was very little, but I did read some every day.
2. Write in gratitude journal throughout the day. - I did really well until we left for our trip, and haven't since...
3. Write something every day (journal, blog, or letter). - I think Thursday was the only day I didn't get some writing done.
4. Do some sort of exercise every day. - Did very well Mon-Wed.
5. Hang the laundry instead of using the dryer. - I did this once. That's something!