1) I learned I really like going on vacation - even with all the work it is with two kids. (Not to mention the other 6 in the house!) We spent a week in a lake house with my husband's family. Great times!
2) During said vacation I learned to play "Mafia." I can't explain it to you, but it's super fun!
3) Also on vacation I rode a bike again. I think it's been years. And while I didn't have to relearn much, I did learn that I do like it! Hubby and I daydreamed about family bike rides. :)
4) I learned that having a 3 year old and a 1 year old is harder than having a 2 year old and a baby, but also more fun, if that makes sense!
From running I've learned...
6) to bring a hanky!
7) that it's a great time to listen to podcasts.
8) I am not ready for hills.
9) I learned about Square Foot Gardening. I'm reading the book and I still have a lot to read and learn, but I know the gist of it now.
10) I learned that I need to do my hooping in the morning before the kids are up. It just doesn't work with them around!
11) I have learned a lot about Windows 8 and how to use it on my Surface.
12) And to be grateful for the internet.
And one link to share.... Long but so, so worth it and encouraging to me, especially with where I'm at in my life right now.
Hope you have a blessed September. It's one of my favorite months!