Thursday, May 22, 2014

In Which I Tell You a Bit of News


I have been trying to think of a creative way to say this, but I haven’t been able to. Probably because of what I’m going to say. And most of you already know anyway… I’m pregnant!

Let’s cut to the chase:

When am I due? Mid-December

How am I feeling? Amazingly well despite being tired all.the.time.

Where will I deliver? (A big question in this town because you can’t deliver at our local hospital.) At home! I just got signed up with a midwife and I’m very excited about it!

Are the kids excited? Yes. Well, my daughter anyway. The little guy doesn't get it yet. He will as it gets closer.


So there you go. And there’s my excuse if I’m not on here a lot. I have a lot I want to say, but not a lot of time or energy to type it up. Hopefully my energy level will increase (and my sleep need will decrease) over time, but I’m not getting my hopes up. But don’t worry. I won’t disappear forever. :)

3 comments:

  1. A big bit of news to hatch in your new nest! Thanks for letting us know and best wishes as progress occurs!
    Love,
    ~Aunt Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! What wonderful news. I am so happy for you and your family. I will pray for you and yours. :)

    ReplyDelete