Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Cathing Up & Checking In


Well, hello friends! How are you? It’s been a while, but it’s been good. And it’s good to be back too. I just wanted to take a post to check in a bit, catch you up a little, and share some housekeeping notes.

Even though I wasn’t posting, I was writing a lot. I was also reading a lot, and I read a little about writing too. I have a lot of thoughts to share with you, but I just want to warn (?), er, point out, that I’m toying with my writing. Some posts may seem familiarly contemplative; some might be funny (or rather, a stab at being funny). I feel I am growing as a writer and this is my space to try things out. Consider me a pre-teen writer trying to find my style… something might click, or something might be hideous. Allow me some patience and grace (and kind feedback too?), pretty please? Thanks.

Spring is finally here, thank God! There’s so much to share with you about what’s going on at this new homestead of ours, including a couple surprises! I guess I really can’t say more or I’ll be giving everything away! I’ll just have to keep you in suspense. But don’t worry, the posts will be coming faster than every six weeks. In fact, I hope you don’t get sick of hearing from me! I’ve got a lot coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment