Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October Review... November Preview

I was able to accomplish most of my goals for October. Personally, I worked on reading a life of a saint and doing pilate abs each morning. Both are now habits although I still have to make myself do pilates.

Around the house I organized cluttered areas, made laundry soap, updated our important information sheets, and made a habit of sorting out pictures when I upload them (aka deleting the bad ones!).

With Sweet Girl, I worked on giving her more opportunites to go potty. When I needed to go, I simply asked her if she wanted to and usually she did. Sometimes she peed; most the time, nothing. I didn't do any "lessons" with her like I wanted to.

My project for the month was scrapbooking. I was able to get everything organized as well as get the book updated through our wedding. I wish I could have done more, but I am happy to have accomplished what I did.

I had goals for my blogs that I didn't meet but I was able to create a vision and an organized approach so I hope to stay focused and write more on them.

Here are my goals for November:

Me

  • continue doing pilates each morning
  • read Spiritual Counsels: Select Passages from My Life In Christ (St. John of Kronstadt) each day
  • say an akathist once a week

Around the House

  • wipe down Sweet Girl's chair each night
  • clean in a "zone" each week
  • buy large canning jars and organize dry goods

Sweet Girl

  • buy tights and onesies
  • plan a lesson each Tuesday
  • do lesson on Wednesday
  • have "exercise time" a few times a week

Projects

  • Organize recipes
  • Start Christmas shopping

What are your plans for November?




No comments:

Post a Comment