Around the house I organized cluttered areas, made laundry soap, updated our important information sheets, and made a habit of sorting out pictures when I upload them (aka deleting the bad ones!).
With Sweet Girl, I worked on giving her more opportunites to go potty. When I needed to go, I simply asked her if she wanted to and usually she did. Sometimes she peed; most the time, nothing. I didn't do any "lessons" with her like I wanted to.
My project for the month was scrapbooking. I was able to get everything organized as well as get the book updated through our wedding. I wish I could have done more, but I am happy to have accomplished what I did.
I had goals for my blogs that I didn't meet but I was able to create a vision and an organized approach so I hope to stay focused and write more on them.
Here are my goals for November:
- continue doing pilates each morning
- read Spiritual Counsels: Select Passages from My Life In Christ (St. John of Kronstadt) each day
- say an akathist once a week
Around the House
- wipe down Sweet Girl's chair each night
- clean in a "zone" each week
- buy large canning jars and organize dry goods
- buy tights and onesies
- plan a lesson each Tuesday
- do lesson on Wednesday
- have "exercise time" a few times a week
- Organize recipes
- Start Christmas shopping
What are your plans for November?