Friday, May 31, 2013

May Links


I finally got to do some blog reading this month after not having internet for a while. I spent part of quiet time and the evening yesterday browsing my feedly (which I love!). There were a lot of good reads, but I’ll try and not go overboard.

I love Emily’s writing and lately she’s been writing great posts about exactly what’s on my mind and heart right now. I can’t wait for her next book A Million Little Ways to come out!

Food: make your own frozen hashbrowns @ Heavenly Homemaker
We often eat potatoes for breakfast – this will be a real time saver!

Natural Living: natural remedies for ear infections @ Mommypotamus
I haven’t had to deal with an ear infection in one of my children yet (thank God!), but I was always afraid of one because I was clueless. This post was fascinating and I will be sure to refer to it when the time comes!

Make your own veggie wash @ Keeper of the Home
I am guilty of not buying organic and just rinsing produce. I want to make (and use) this now!

Homemaking: Some great thoughts on hospitality - something that's been on my mind lately (and I want to do more of). All @ the Provision Room:

No comments:

Post a Comment